Our client is a CPA CA accounting firm providing a broad range of assurance and accounting, taxation, financial advisory and management consulting services and is one of the leading Montreal based accounting firms. Our client’s strengths lie in broad range of professional expertise, its dynamic working environment, and most importantly, their people, who are proud to act as trusted business advisors. Located in central Montreal, our client, offers a very competitive compensation package, and strives to be an employer of choice and offers a flexible, team and people oriented working environment.
Within the Tax Advisory practice, they are currently looking to add to their team a Senior Taxation Analyst (or Senior Taxation Consultant). This position will participate in multiple and challenging tax consulting engagements and contribute to the delivery of innovative tax planning ideas to a diverse client base. Position offer excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting
- Professional accounting designation would be an asset
- Strong progressive experience in Canadian taxation (2-5 years)
- Broad exposure to federal corporate income taxation
- Solid management, organizational and English/French written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships