Our client, a large publicly-traded company, located in the West Island is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to work within the tax department that oversees all tax matters, including tax reporting and tax returns, tax reconciliations and related tax accounting for public companies. The incumbent will be autonomous in preparing complete tax provisions, preparing Canadian tax returns T2, assisting with various tax audits of Canadian companies, preparing information relating to SR&ED, monitoring tax filings as well as performing research and analysis on special projects. Our client offers an excellent work environment, a defined benefit pension plan and a full range of benefits.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Accounting designation would be an asset
- Additional training and a degree in taxation would be an asset
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and taxation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work prioritize work and work with deadlines
- Solid IT skills, including superior Excel skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.