Our client, an international public company, located in the west island of Montreal, is looking for an International Tax Manager to join its team. Responsibilities include international tax compliance and provisions, review of transfer pricing policies, international tax returns and installments, oversee tax audits and other international tax planning issues (including M&A involvement). Great opportunity in a stable, profitable company.
• Must have an accounting designation
• Minimum 4-6 years’ experience with International tax
• Bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
• Must be a team player
• Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
• Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.
Detailed job description available upon request.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers