Our client is a CPA CA accounting firm providing a broad range of assurance and accounting, taxation, financial advisory and management consulting services and is one of the leading Montreal based accounting firms. Our client’s strengths lie in broad range of professional expertise, its dynamic working environment, and most importantly, their people, who are proud to act as trusted business advisors. Located in central Montreal, our client, offers a very competitive compensation package, and strives to be an employer of choice and offers a flexible, team and people oriented working environment.
Within the Tax Advisory practice, they are currently looking to add to their team an Indirect Tax Analyst. This position will be responsible for evaluating client situations and assisting clients in indirect tax claims, audits, and reviews, as well as evaluating best practices. Position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting
- Accounting designation would be an asset
- Experience in audit, accounting environment
- Experience in working with Indirect Tax Analyst (GST/QST/HST)
- Good organizational and English/French written and verbal communications skills