Our client, a large company located in Montreal is looking for a human capital tax specialist to oversee its expat tax department. You will research international tax implications for international assignments, advise personnel on their personal income tax implications, liaise with international tax authorities. Located in central Montreal, our client, offers a very competitive compensation package, and strives to be an employer of choice and offers a flexible, team and people oriented working environment. Salary range is $70,000 to $90,000 depending on level of experience and they are open to flex time.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
- Professional accounting designation
- Experience in expat tax (5 years minimum)
- Broad exposure to federal corporate income taxation
- Solid management, organizational and English/French written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.