Our client, a large publicly-traded company, located in the West Island of Montreal is looking for a Financial Analyst to join its ranks. The incumbent will be responsible for providing monthly and quarterly cash and foreign exchange transactions, evaluating derivatives, assessing the effectiveness of hedging, providing analysis on the impact of foreign derivatives, preparing information for the disclosure of the Company’s financial statements, monitoring internal controls, preparing reports for SOX compliance, reviewing transactions as well as other tasks relating to treasury management. Our client offers an excellent work environment, a defined benefit pension plan and a full range of benefits.
- Accounting designation
- 5 years of relevant accounting experience in treasury accounting
- Solid experience with financial instruments and IFRS guidelines
- Strong technical and numerical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team
- Solid IT skills, including superior Excel skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.