Our client, a public company and a leader in the IT field, located in Montreal, is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join its team. Main responsibilities will include budget preparation and variance analysis, prepare and analyse financial statements, prepare balance sheets, year-end external audit and other special projects assigned by upper management. Dynamic team in place with significant growth opportunities. This position offers a salary ranging between $70k-$75k depending on experience, group benefits, pension plan as well as other perks.
A detailed job description is available upon request
Please register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation is required, CMA, CA or CGA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role (must have industry experience)
- Public company experience is an asset
- Must be bilingual and have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work well with other teams
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work in a constantly evolving environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.