Our client, a large private investment company located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is looking for a Director of Investments & Analysis to join its ranks. The incumbent will have a solid knowledge of investment analysis, cash flow analysis, business case modeling, as well as keen business sense in evaluating operations, talking to management, finance and legal professional and understanding the operating implications. He/she will be working as the primary stakeholder in recommending investments. Our client offers an excellent working environment, a full range of benefits, very competitive strong base and performance compensation and more. More importantly, the Director will be a key player within the management team.
- Professional designations CA, CFA, MBA or CBV or Degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably investments, due diligence, corporate finance, M&A, private equity, or venture capital
- Strong ability to analyse financial information, forecasts and challenge underlying results and assumptions
- Superior analytical capability to understand global macroeconomic, local and industry specific circumstances affecting the underlying businesses
- Strong understanding of financial models
- Team leader or management skills would be an asset
- Must be bilingual and have excellent written and communication skills
- Superior IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.