Located in Laval, our client, a privately-held SME, is looking for a Director of Finance to join its management team. The incumbent will supervise the full month-end close, prepare financial statements, budgets, cash-flows, reconciliation and analysis work, government remittances, supervise accounting staff members, corporate tax work, lead annual audit, implement process improvements and much more. There will also be lots of operational involvement. Good for someone looking for a challenge and to be part of a management team.
- BAC degree in Accounting, CPA designation is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience including some operational experience
- Experience in managing growth is a plus, as well as ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator and experience in managing staff
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a small growing company
- Must be bilingual
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.