Our client, a large publicly traded company located in downtown Montreal, is looking for a Corporate Accounting Analyst to join their team. Working in a challenging environment, your duties will include journal entries, month-end reconciliations, review balance sheet, support the annual audit, participate in the budget process, implement internal controls, and improve accounting practices. Furthermore, you will interact, collaborate and participate with other functional teams within the company. This full-time position offers a great working environment, a competitive salary between $70K-$75K and a full range of benefits.
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Accounting designation is considered an asset
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Must be bilingual
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a public company
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic personality
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and work with deadlines
- Solid IT skills, including superior Excel skills, and knowledge of SAP
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.