Our client, an established large distributor of consumer goods located in Montreal, is looking for a Controller to join their team. The Controller will be responsible for all accounting activities, including preparation of all financial reporting, budgeting and financial planning, analysis of results, management of audit and taxation matters, and treasury
The Company offers an excellent professional working environment, a very competitive salary range, between $85k-$100k depending on experience, a bonus, and many other benefits. This stable opportunity is ideal for someone looking to be a part of a great team and excellent working environment, where they can grow and manage a team of professionals.
- Professional accounting designation is a requirement CPA (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 4+ years of Controllership experience
- Strong ability to lead, mentor, evaluate and develop employees, including the ability to delegate key areas of responsibility
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as strong knowledge in working with more complex CRM systems
- Detail oriented, methodical and hands on, able to prioritize and run multiple tasks and projects in parallel while meeting deadlines
- Must be bilingual
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.