Located in Montreal’s west island, our client, a large, publicly-traded company is looking for a Controller to join its team. You will be responsible for the budget and accounting of a division, customer bid reviews and oversee project cost accounting. There will also be lots of operational involvement and dealings with various managers. Great, profitable, stable company with lots of opportunity for growth. Great compensation and other benefits.
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff and dealing with superiors
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a multi-divisional company
- Must have large corporation experience
- Must be bilingual
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.