The Controller will be responsible for all accounting activities, including preparation of all financial reporting, budgeting and financial planning, analysis of results, management of audit and taxation matters, and treasury. The Company offers a very competitive salary range, between $75-85K depending on experience.
- 4+ years of Controllership experience
- Strong ability to lead, mentor, evaluate and develop employees, including the ability to delegate key areas of responsibility
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Accomba, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Detail oriented, methodical and hands on, able to prioritize and run multiple tasks and projects in parallel while meeting deadlines
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.