Located in downtown Montreal, our client, a profitable privately held and rapidly growing technology company is looking for a Controller to join its team. Tasks will include supervision of full month end close, consolidation, internal and external financial statement preparation, management reporting, budgets, treasury, management of audit and tax reporting, and team supervision. The Controller will be instrumental in managing growth and all process improvements. There will also be lots of operational involvement. This position is ideal for someone looking for a career growth oriented environment.
Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
- Accounting designation required (CMA, CGA, CA)
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience including lots of operational experience and at least 3 years in industry
- Ability to lead change, multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator and experience in managing staff
- Must be hands-on and be comfortable in a mid-size company working environment
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills, as well as use of Microsoft Office tools and CRMs
- Good understating of Canadian tax, experience in SR&ED is an asset
- Superior process improvement skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.