Located downtown Montreal, our client, a mid-size private company is looking for a Chief Accountant to join its team. The accountant will oversee payroll, prepare financial statements, oversee month-end close and be responsible for all other accounting duties. Company is profitable and offers a positive working environment with 35 hour work week. Salary is $65K with insurance and bonus plan.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
- Accounting designation required
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on
- Must be able to work very independently
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Must be bilingual, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Superior excel and IT skills
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.