Our client, a public company, located in Montreal, is looking for a Canadian Tax Specialist to join its team. Responsibilities include CAD tax compliance and provisions under IFRS, support of tax audits, assist in tax planning strategies and other tax related issues. Great working environment in a profitable company. Salary in the $70-100K range. Detailed job description available upon request.
- Must have an accounting designation (CGA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in tax
- Bilingual (English and French) written, and oral
- CICA in-depth course is an asset
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.