Our client, a large public company, located in downtown Montreal, is looking for an Auditor to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for revision and evaluation of C198 documentation process as well as risk control matrixes prepared by the business unit, execution of key controls in line with the C198 strategy testing, participation in terms of operational audits; risk identification, evaluating the conception of controls, writing some sections of the audit report as well as active participation in special projects. The position requires approximately 10-20% travel. Our client offers and excellent work environment, opportunity for growth, and a full range of benefits.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, CPA designation is an asset
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in compliance/audit
- Excellent communication skills (French and English)
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to multitask, work on multiple projects and respect deadlines
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service, employee satisfaction and retention.