Located in downtown Montreal, our client is a mid-size and growing accounting firm seeking to engage and Audit Manager or Audit Supervisor. Our client has an established client base, as well as a tax and consulting practice and offers very competitive base salary and full benefits experience. The client has an excellent flexible, team, people and family oriented working environment.
Ideal candidates will have strong business acumen; bring a high degree of ethics, quality of work, professionalism and effectiveness to his / her role. Successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to client service, and, recognition and acceptance in meeting the goals and development requirements of the firm.
The candidates will, supervise and manage client audits, review engagements and compilation engagements including scheduling, planning, file review, budget preparation and allocation of time charged. Working closely with clients and partners including attending client and audit meetings, preparation of audit/review files, delivering financial statements and working paper files in accordance with firm standards in a timely, effective manner. Candidates will have high level of involvement in the decision making process.
- CA CPA designation is a requirement
- 4-8 years’ experience in a public accounting firm, or in industry
- Understanding of audit and review procedures
- Understanding of accounting policies and audit techniques
- Advanced computer skills in Caseware / Caseview, Excel, Word and Taxprep / Profile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Bi-lingual with good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks