Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Located in Montreal, our client, a large, international, privately held company is looking for an Assistant Credit Manager to join its team. You will participate in the collection and assessment of commercial credit applications, customer credit review, and reporting for over 500 active accounts in the millions of dollars. You will be involved in the improvement of collections and credit risk management processes and participate in the recommendation of credit limits. You will also work extensively with sales and customer service resolving credit issues. Company is stable, profitable and offers a positive working environment with growth opportunities. Great benefits such as a gym and gourmet cafeteria and no overtime with a 35 hour work week.
- Minimum 5 years of pertinent experience
- University degree
- Experienced in analyzing financial statements
- Bilingual, spoken and written
- Must be a team player and have ability to work well autonomously
- Hardworking, dedicated and hands-on
- Knowledge of AS400, and strong IT skills is a plus
- CCP designation is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.