Register for all our opportunities at www.exceleris.com/careers
Our client, a growing Montreal based mid-size accounting firm, located downtown, seeks to engage an experienced accountant. Duties include the review and supervision of compilation and review engagements, T4 and T5, sales tax filings, bookkeeping and both corporate and personal taxes. An established client base includes primarily private companies in the small to midsize range. Our client offers a great working environment, possibility of a 4 day work week and flex time.
- CA, CGA or CMA Designation is a requirement
- At least 2 years’ experience in a public accounting firm or similar role
- Good understanding of compilation and review procedures
- Technically strong in accounting
- Advanced computer skills, Caseware knowledge an asset
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
The successful candidate will also demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company’s success, client service and employee satisfaction and retention.