Are you driven, and appreciate a dynamic flexible client oriented environment… join our team as a client account manager. Located in the west island of Montreal, we are looking for a bilingual account manager to join our team and develop and manage client business development activities.
The role of Account Manager principally entails performance of business development and some recruitment activities. The will involves extensive and continuous interaction with a large number of human resource, accounting and finance professionals. The role also involves becoming an expert in using technological tools and external social and other networking tools (Linked In, Facebook and similar). Lastly, the candidate will be part of the decision making process related to business development, recruitment and social media marketing and other key activities.
Working Environment, Compensation and Benefits
Located in West Island, exceleris offers a very competitive base and performance compensation. Exceleris strives to be an employer of choice and offers a flexible, team and people oriented working environment. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for a long-term, stable working environment, with tremendous opportunity to maintain and advance their business development and soft people skills and be part of a team that really believes it can make a difference.
- Continuously asses business development needs
- Meet prospective, new and existing clients and maintain strong trusted relationships
- Generate quality client leads
- Perform telephone, email and on-site meetings
- Coordinate internal/exceleris and external/client interviews
- Document all of the above for adequately for current and future follow-up
- Maintain excellent communication and relations with candidates and clients
- Work closely with other members of the exceleris team, in order to maintain good flow of information about business and client leads
- Develop strong internal processes around the business development process
- Provide strategic and tactical process improvements to the current process
Skills and Attributes
Candidates should have 2+ years in Business Development, Accounting or Human Resource function, with an emphasis on service. Excellence in relationship management and tactical/psychological assessment of people and management roles. Marketing, analytical and consultative skills, combined with utmost integrity, are prerequisites for this position. Other attributes include:
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written);
- Team spirit, with a focus on information-sharing and quality;
- Ability to quickly develop good interpersonal relationships as well as persuasiveness and diplomacy;